Disney Gift Cards can be used in many ways when planning your next Disney Destination vacation. This method of payment is growing in popularity in recent years.
Here is my list of ways to use a Disney Gift Card:
1. Disney World – Use toward vacation packages, theme park tickets, water park tickets, annual passes, hotel rooms, spa experiences, merchandise, dining, and recreation…and more.
2. Disneyland – Use toward vacation packages, theme park tickets, annual passes, tours, stroller and wheelchair rentals, merchandise, and dining…and more.
3. Disney Cruise Line – Used to apply payment toward your shipboard account during your cruise, so you can use it to purchase Spa Treatments, Shore Excursions, Photographs at Shutters, and onboard Merchandise. You can also use your Disney Gift Card toward your Disney Cruise Line reservation.
4. Aulani Resort and Spa – Use toward your Resort reservation. Can be used for payment toward room nights or accumulated purchases on your Resort charge during your stay. The Disney Gift Card can also be used at participating merchandise and restaurant locations.
5. Adventures by Disney – Use to reserve your next adventure.
6. Disney Store – Used to buy Disney merchandise at your local Disney Store.
7. DisneyStore.com – Used to buy Disney merchandise from the online store.
8. Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort – Use toward reservations. Use for accumulated purchases on your Resort charge. The Disney Gift Card can also be used at participating merchandise and restaurant locations.
9. Disney’s Vero Beach Resort – Use toward reservations. Use for accumulated purchases on your Resort charge. The Disney Gift Card can also be used at participating merchandise and restaurant locations.
10. Disney’s PhotoPass – Use as a form of payment for your photo orders.
11. DisneyMusicStore.com – Use toward purchase of Disney music.
12. Disney’s Club Penguin – Become a member and have full access to all the exclusive games, parties, items, and events that make Club Penguin so much fun to explore.
How do you like to use your Disney Gift Cards? Is there anything I forgot on my list that you would add?
My daughter and I use them for buying souvenirs while on vacation. My daughter always gets a couple for her birthday, and she loves having her own “money” to shop with on our trips. I’m also a fan of using them for shopping for Christmas gifts on DisneyStore.com or at my local Disney Store.
If you are a budget shopper, there are ways to get discounted gift cards from Target, Sam’s Club, and a few other places. The savings can make using gift cards well worth it. Where do you get your discounted Disney Gift Cards?