There are many Cruise Lines to choose from, and they all offer different dining options, activities, staterooms, etc. They all travel to incredible destinations, and they have beautiful cruise ships. So the question ends up being, why choose a Disney Cruise?
Well….when you sail on a Disney cruise, the magic and memorable experiences for families are seemingly endless. You’ll have access to outstanding entertainment, dining, amenities, and much more. Most experiences are included in the cost of your cruise.
There are plenty of family friendly activities included in your cruise fare:
- Live, Broadway-caliber Disney shows
- State of the art theatres that screen 3D, first-run and classic Disney movies
- Deck parties and fireworks at sea on most itineraries
- Pool areas — including a family pool, kids pool, splash zones, water slides and adult-exclusive pool
- A sports deck
- Plenty of Disney character experiences
- Activities for families, including poolside movies, trivia, game shows, live music, and more
There are activities exclusive to kids, tweens, teens, and adults.
Each ship features exclusive youth clubs for kids of all ages, available at no additional charge:
- Kids club for ages 3 – 12
- Tween club for ages 11 – 14
- Teen club for ages 14 – 17
While the kids enjoy time at their exclusive clubs, parents can enjoy adult exclusive amenities. Parents can relax knowing their children are being supervised by experienced childcare professionals. Wave phones are available to keep parents and kids in touch at all times. For kids under the age of 3, Disney does offer a nursery, but it comes with an additional fee and you must make reservations.
Adults can enjoy the best of both worlds. They can have time with their kids, and time alone. Adults enjoy complimentary access to:
- A tranquil pool and whirlpool spa
- Adult District nightclubs and lounges
- A fitness center
- Select activities and entertainment
Adults can enhance their cruise with upgraded experiences that are available at a fee, like adult exclusive dining, spa services, nightclubs, and lounges.
Disney Cruise Line staterooms are designed with your family’s comfort in mind. Standard stateroom amenities include:
- Attentive housekeeping services twice a day — including turndown service
- In-stateroom toiletries
- Split bathrooms (in most staterooms)
- Ample storage space
- On-demand television and in-room movies
Dining for Every Taste
Choose from a wide variety of dining options on a Disney cruise. The following are included with your cruise fare:
- Main Dining
- Casual Dining
- Quick Service Dining
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary soda, tea, and coffee on deck and in the dining rooms
- All-you-care-to-eat ice cream
- Late night snacks in the Adult District
- Kids club dining
Adult exclusive dining experiences are available for an additional fee.
On a Disney cruise, you’ll enjoy signature Disney service and attention to details. Special offerings include:
- Special holiday events onboard during Halloween and winter holidays
- 24-hour Guest Services
- Wave Phones that let you call and text fellow passengers while onboard or at Castaway Cay
Castaway Cay is Disney’s private island paradise, and it’s a port of call on most Bahamian and Caribbean itineraries. Complimentary offerings include:
- A buffet-style barbecue lunch
- Coffee, tea, and soda
- All-you-care-to-eat ice cream
- Tram transportation
- Beaches, including a family beach and adult-only beach
- Beach chairs, umbrellas and hammocks
- Beach towels
- Island entertainment
- Clubs for kids and teens
- Hiking trails
- Beach sports
- Yoga classes
- Splash zone
- Pelican Plunge water slide
You can enhance your island time with Port Adventures, which are available at a fee.
Also, all 4 Disney cruise ships made it on USA Today’s 10 Best Cruise Ships for Families. Not bad, right? The Disney Dream came in #1. Check out the list for yourself at the link below. Once you go to the link, scroll down the page to get to the Best Cruise Ships for Families list.
Disney Cruises are amazing for families and for groups of friends looking to get away, but they can also be wonderfully romantic for couples. The next time you’re thinking about taking a cruise, consider a Disney Cruise. You may be surprised by how much it has to offer.
Interested in learning more about Disney Cruises, or receiving a free vacation quote, contact me for more information.